Mrs A Pollock
Tel: 0151 733 2709
Entrance for any subject is dependent on:
- Attendance at 95% or above.
- Acceptable performance in mock or preparatory tests.
- Completion of all coursework and set work to deadlines.
A charge will be made for any re-sit. This must be paid in advance and by the entry deadline.
The final decision on all entries rests with the subject teachers and the Head Teacher.
EXAMINATION START TIMES:
Morning Examinations start: 08:45
Please make sure you are at college by 08:30
Afternoon Examinations start 1:00
Please make sure you are at college by 12:45
Monday 2nd December – Friday 13th December 2019: Assessments
Monday 27th April 2020 – TBC: Mock Examinations
Monday 25th November – Thursday 28th November 2019: Mini Mocks taking place in hall
Monday 6th January – Friday 17th January 2020: Mock Examinations
Plagiarism occurs when a person uses other people’s thoughts, writing or creative work and presents them as his or her own that is without clearly acknowledging the source of the information. It can take several forms, including:
- Directly copying another person’s work, for example from the internet, a book, another student’s assignment; the work may include text, statistics, figures, photographs, pictures, diagrams etc.
- Paraphrasing another person’s work.
- Cutting and pasting together sections of the work of others into a new whole.
- Receiving material help from other people while producing an assignment, without express permission or instruction from a teacher.
Plagiarism is a serious breach of discipline and students are responsible for informing themselves about this policy. The College will make students aware of this policy early in the course.